Healing Touch - Services
At Healing Touch Rehabilitation, we provide Physical Therapy, Post-rehab maintenance, Private and Group Pilates classes, Ergonomics Consultation, an Arthritis Conditioning Program, Craniosacral Therapy, Acupuncture, and Massage.
- These are sessions usually done three times a week for ANY musculoskeletal condition. We take most health insurance plans and sometimes require a prescription from your physician. Walk-ins welcome.
- For those needing a little extra push to continue doing their Home Exercise Program, they can come in for a monthly fee to do the exercises while supervised by a therapist. This may include exercises on the Allegro Reformer.
Pilates for Fitness:
- PRIVATE: Mat/Reformer combo for those seeking a custom fitness program to improve posture, flexibility, core strength, and prevent back pain.
- GROUP: A small group class is an affordable way to do Pilates safely. Great for our patients to continue with a fitness program after therapy ends. Classes will be tailored to fitness, prenatal, postnatal, and back care.
- We go to your workplace to analyze and modify the workstation to make it ergonomically correct and prevent injuries such as overuse syndrome.
Arthritis Conditioning Program:
- For the senior citizen who is becoming aware of his or her age and recognizes that its not too late to improve strength, flexibility, posture, and balance.
- Enhance the healing power you were born with. Acupuncture can help you to achieve real optimal health which is defined as physical, emotional, and mental wellbeing. It works as a complement to traditional medicine as well as an alternative for those seeking a drug-free solution to get to the root of their problem.